Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What I Want For Christmas: Episode 2

Back again, for episode 2 of What I Want For Christmas!  Today's stuff is even better than yesterday- are you wondering if that is EVEN possible??? See below! 
Xhilaration Junior's Leopard Pajama Set- okay, I admit, I already own this pajama set. BUT, I want you to have it to so I added it to this post! Aren't they precious? The perfect snuggly warm PJ set! 

J.Crew Collection Embellished Ragland Sweatshirt- Throw away your old sorority sweatshirt and update your closet with this one! Wear with jeans on the weekends, yoga pants to brunch or to work with black pants and heels!

Zara Leopard Print Coat- the most adorable coat EVER. Besides the Pink J. Crew Bow Coat I posted about earlier. They are tied.  But a girl needs at least 2 coats right???

Truffle Number 1 Pouch- Everyone is raging about these new pouches.  They are so chic and really organize your purse for you.  Plus, it comes in pink, so you needed one like yesterday! 

Jimmy Choo Shira Animal-Print Cashmere Gauze Scarf in Tangerine- This scarf is so beautiful.  Coral and animal print? That is like even better that bread and butter, and for a girl like me to say that, WHOA.

Happy Christmas list making loves!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

P.S- We are so fortunate and must remember to give back.  Please go and adopt an Angel from the Salvation Army Angel Trees around the DFW area today. I adopted Yulissa and she "needs" a coat and "wants" a play kitchen set.  The gifts that I buy her will be the only ones she receives all Christmas...that will make your heart melt. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment