Monday, December 17, 2012

Look and Cocktail of the Week: Post-College

This weeks' Look and Cocktail of the week has a little post-college theme because that's just about where I am in life- and am learning about this whole new B word- budget.  

Look of the Week:
Today's outfit will only cost you a little over $100- brought to you by Forever 21! It would be perfect for Christmas Eve or any Holiday party you still need an outfit for!!!





Leopard Faux Fur Jacket (an even cheaper version than the Zara one I posted here)- $44

Cocktail of the Week:


"The Post College Morgan Wade"
image via google
It's a vodka soda with a lot (I mean a lot) of lemons.  I had to ditch the tonic and cranberry because of the calorie count and the fact that I am trying to loose the college lbs.  
When I go into a bar and order this drink- I don't order one lemon, or two, or three. Frankly, I need the whole lemon tree.  
(Does this defeat the point?)


Happy Shopping and Drinking!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment: