Thursday, December 6, 2012

What I Want For Christmas: Episode 4

Good Morning to all my loves! Only 1 more day after this of my ahh-mazing gift guides left! Then it is back to my regular posting.  I hope this is really helping everyone make their own Christmas lists and helping with ideas for others! Here goes today's gifts...!
French Connection Disco Leopard Flared Skirt- no need to explain my love for this. It is so obvious. #obsessed


Target Women's Mossimo Viveca Blingy Heel- How precious are these? I am loving the metallic toe on pumps right now and these are perfect for the trend- at only $32.99!!! 

Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow-  this stuff works like magic. Stays on for days! Santa baby, stock that stuffing with every color of them! 

Tory Burch Desk Calendar with Stand- my BFF Emmy gave me this but monogrammed last Christmas and it was one of my favorite gifts.  Hoping to receive it again- hint hint hint. 

Ben's Garden 'The Best Color' Trinket Tray- a tray for all your baubles with a quote by Coco Chanel- I mean it's so a no-brainer! 
CB2 Gold Pig Bookends- saw a friend instagram these (Hi Libby!) and begged her for the site.  I am OBSESSED. I need them for a shelf in my new apt!!! 
Harper Gray Hampton Floral iPhone Case- found this wonderful little site on Etsy and want this case sooo bad! Would be perfect for spring! 
Julie Vos Calypso Cuff-  love this chic cuff.  You could wear it with literally everything! 
Dorothy Perkins Black Necklace Jumper- ok this "jumper" (across the pond sweaters are jumpers) is perfect because you don't even have to buy a necklace to go with it! How cute!


That is all for today, friends! 
Shop, shop, shop away!!!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment