Thursday, December 27, 2012

After Christmas Sales

Whoa- I don't know about y'all but all of these Post-Christmas sales are overwhelming! I woke up to over 50 emails yesterday about various department stores and boutiques announcing their latest sale.  I am going to give you the best summary of the sales I have found.  I shopped around a bit yesterday and I must say, although their were some good deals, I felt like most places were very picked over! 
  • Neiman Marcus- additional 40% off sale items
  • SHOPBOP- tons of additional markdowns, plus guaranteed delivery by Dec 31st for NYE!
  • Z Gallerie- end of season Clearance. Up to 70% in store and online
  • West Elm- Spend $100+ save 10%, spend $250+ save 15%, spend $500+ save 20%, spend $1,000+ save 25%, use code: SAVEMORE 
  •  Tory Burch- additional 25% off sale items, use code: JUSTFORME
  • Anthropologie- additional 30% off sale items, use code: WOW30
  • GAP- up to 60% off sale, plus additional 25% off regular price items, use code: GAP2012
Have you found any other good sales? Are they picked over???

Happy Shopping!!!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment