Saturday, December 1, 2012

SHOPPING STRATEGY: Target + Neiman Marcus

A special Saturday post this weekend! I set my alarm for 6 AM...and with the big move today I just couldn't get out of bed. So I hopped on my laptop- got on the Neiman Marcus website and ordered 2 of my favorite items.  Everything else I wanted was sold out.  So then I got on the Target website and they had everything else I wanted.

If you follow Neiman Marcus on twitter you can see all the people lined up at stores.  Neiman's has such great hospitality and is serving cookies and coffee, it's almost worth going to the store for! 

I picked up the Altruzza tray, Altruzza cocktail glasses, Altruzza shaker, Lela Rose top, and Tracy Reese dessert plates (for pictures, see yesterday's post)! I am still debating on the Alice + Olivia bike- $499.99 is a lot for something I might ride like hmm once a year?  That's like half a nice handbag! 

Get out there and get to shopping this once in a lifetime collection!


XOXO

Little Miss Wade

P.S- Happy Birthday to my BFF Natalie, The Investment Boenker!

P.S.S- Next week will include a week long series of My Christmas List(s)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment