Friday, November 30, 2012

Target + Neiman Marcus: An Unprecedented Partnership

This legendary new collection boasts 24 major designers (everyone from Tory Burch to Oscar de la Renta) in a major collaboration between Target and Neiman Marcus.  The partnership is in-genius since most Neiman Marcus shoppers opt to shop at Target for necessities instead of (gasp!) Wal Mart or just the regular grocery store.

24 designers came up with over 50 items that will be launched on December 1st (that is tomorrow).  The items are all reasonable priced between $7.99 and $499.99 with most staying under $60!  All of the items will be available at all Target and Neiman Marcus stores, online at both websites, and also available at any Last Call locations starting at 8 AM tomorrow morning!  Set your alarm clocks and don't stay out late tonight- this is going to be better than Missoni for Target, I promise!

Here are the items I am picking up from the collection:

Alice + Olivia Bike- I mean it's a no-brainer.  If you are going to ride a bike around town- it NEEDS to be this one

Joseph Altuzarra cocktail glasses and shaker.  I mean HELLO- perfect for the new pad!

Joseph Altuzarra Tray- going to look so chic lying on my coffee table

Lela Rose top- $69.99- I wish Neiman's was always this cheap!

This is the only moment I've ever wanted kids (right now)!  This dress, AH! By Marchesa- is gorg!

Another score for my apt- Tracy Reese Dessert Plates- $39.99 (that is like almost as cheap as Ikea!)


Happy Target + Neiman Marcus Shopping!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment:

  1. Love it MMW!

    If you were truly a good friend you'd get me the Lela Rose top in a Medium since I'm just a poor girl stuck in NYC sans NM or Target...

    ReplyDelete