Monday, November 26, 2012

Star Struck: Victoria Beckham

A few weeks ago, Victoria Beckham popped into the flagship Neiman Marcus store in downtown Dallas for a private event.  I was lucky enough to stop by her photo op and see Mrs. Posh Spice in person.  WOW, she truly left me speechless.  I actually saw her smile! She is so so so tiny in person, not just skinny but very petite.  I think when God made her, he thought, "I'm going to replicate Barbie as close as possible."  (Unfortunately, he did not think the same thing when he made me)

Victoria Beckham hosted 3 events at Neiman Marcus stores across the U.S.  She started her "tour" at the Beverly Hills NM, then hit up the Las Vegas NM, and concluded her big trip at the Dallas flagship NM.  She held a fashion show at each store for a select number of top shoppers.


image via my iphone
Victoria's (yes, I saw her once and we are already on a first name basis) collection launched in 2008 and immediately became a success.  VB isn't just a movie star starting a line and selling it at Kohl's (sorry Paris Hilton), she has been a best dressed star since she was a Spice Girl.  Her body-conscious gowns quickly became a staple on the red carpet and with the introduction of handbags and sunglasses to her collection, there is something for everyone by Victoria Beckham.  See below for my favorite things:


Victoria Beckham Square-Frame Acetate Sunglasses
Victoria Beckham Two-tone Leather Shoulder Bag






the back is the best part!
images via net-a-porter
Victoria Beckham Crossover-back 
twill and scuba dress

XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment:

  1. a) WHY is that purse sold out
    b) WHY is that purse $3,000?

    and most importantly,
    c) WHY don't i look like VicVic?

    ReplyDelete