Friday, November 16, 2012

Making A Statement: Stephen Dweck Cathedral Hoop Earrings



I hadn’t even seen these stunning earrings until they popped up on my Neiman Marcus homepage this past weekend.  Are they not so fashionable and fun? It is truly impossible to pick just one pair but I think that I would go with the green ones below! 


images via Neiman Marcus

TGIF Friends! I have big weekend plans... a welcome home to my BFF Emmy from NYC & my cousin Meredith (my most loyal blog follower!)
AND 
JRU is finally home for Thanksgiving and we have a good friend's wedding Saturday night...Cheers!

XOXO
Little Miss Wade

P.S- I am going to the Fort Worth Blow Dry Bar for the first time Saturday. Has anyone been? I'd love to hear any tips! 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait MMW! Let's hope FW Blow Dry Bar has wine..or else we're walking out

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see you/borrow half the things in your closet!! all of your posts have been giving me lots and lots of christmas gift ideas

    ReplyDelete