Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What To Wear To: A Work Holiday Party

Many friends have been asking me what they should wear to their work Christmas events.  Well, easy for me, because I work in a very fashion forward environment where anything glamorous goes.  But, I understand many of my friends are off managing hedge funds, making wishes come true via Make-A-Wish Foundation, and auditing various companies, where sequins and animal print isn't exactly "dress code." Here are my top three picks for dressing cute, holiday-ish, yet professional:


Theory Bonbi Swingy Crepe Dress
DVF Jori Cap Sleeve Dress
Alice + Olivia Victoria Peplum Dress
I would probably add a wrap to the first dress in a fun color.  Feel free to wear fun tights (on trend!) with any of these dresses.  Wear simple pumps to stay sophisticated, but accessorize with fun jewelry to show your personality.  Since your Christmas holiday party is most likely out of the office, cocktails will be served, and this is your chance to have fun with co-workers! 

If you aren't looking to buy anything new, I am sure that you have something in your closet that would work.  Anything can be dressed up with fun shoes or new jewelry.  If you are looking for some new baubles, be sure to check out Charm and Chain (they are offering 25% until Dec. 14 use code: "CC25OFF"). 

Happy Holiday Parties!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment