Tuesday, November 27, 2012

RHOBH Episode 4: RECAP!

We have a lot to get to today, so bullet form it is. Pay attention, this episode was good! 

1. Adrienne and Lisa drama is like as old as Goldilocks and the three bears.  I'm so over it. 

2. Kim has a small heart tattoo on her back, that just made me like her even less (if that was possible). #trashy

3.  YOlanda is suddenly the center of attention- I am not even sure how I feel about this.  Why does she do her own laundry? BTW what the heck is her son's name? Anwar??????

4. Brandi is now writing a book. EW. who is going to read that? No one wants to hear how she's "slept with half of Beverly Hills."  Be a little classier. IS that possible for you?  You could even take advice from Kim... 

5. Alexis (Kyle's daughter) failed her permit test 2 times, one more and you are tied with me, sweetheart.

6. Brandi is now a model? She looks scary.  I think its her stunt double, not actually her.  She needs money? How is she a HOUSEWIFE? Looks like she needs to be on the new CBS show, "Two Broke Girls."

7. Girls trip- this screams the kinda drama I like- Ojai, California: here the witches come!  

8. Every episode where Camille makes an appearance makes me happy. She hasn't been dealt the best hand in the deck of cards and she's way better off than the rest of the loonies in the looney bin. 

9.  5 bedrooms in Ojai- you think that they just told them they were going to have to stay in tents outside the castle.  Share a bed, you spoiled brats. 

10. Kim is seeming more sober in this episode- which is good for her, but boring for us. 

11. I'm not even sure what happened in the last like 30 seconds of the episode but I DO know that Brandi has a major potty mouth and my Mom would have washed her mouth out with soap the instant that little f bomb dropped from her lips.  

XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment