Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dear Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,

No one watches your show because they enjoy watching a 15 year old learn how to drive and the lamest dinner party I've ever seen.  I taught myself how to drive and ended up right in a pole in my driveway. I'm beginning to think I am more entertaining than y'all.  I'm expecting some good drama this season or else I am going to loose interest quicker than Kim can check herself out of rehab.

Now onto the recap...

Watching Kim on RHOBH is like the worst second-hand embarrassment I've ever had.  You're daughter is going to prom, why are you making chicken salad? No 18 year old girl on the way to prom is craving chicken salad and cupcakes.  She's craving Smirnoff Ice and a diet cherry limeade (from Sonic) spiked with vodka.

YOlanda (that's not a typo, I really feel like it should have the emphasis on the YO) truly has a gorgeous house overlooking Malibu.  However, if I hear how she designed and built the entire house again, I will take back my statement.  Judging by how much help you have at your dinner parties, I can hardly believe you lifted a finger on the production of your billion dollar house in LA.

If there was one thing that really stuck out of this episode, it was a quote by YOlanda, "Theres nothing uglier than a drunk woman."  This chick clearly didn't go to college.  I would have been seriously chugging that wine (Taylor style) if I would have been at the dinner party that was centered around her husbands piano perfomance.  GAG ME.  Also could you be anymore flashy about your husbands's Grammys?

As per usual Lisa is ignoring someone and thinking that she is better than everyone else.  Adrienne and Paul are still together on the show but divorced in real life.  When does this drama hit the show?  I bet soon, after this lame week, because Bravo will need the ratings.   Kyle tries to teach her 15 year how to parallel park in her new Porsche, which seems normal in Beverly Hills.  I learned in Sears Driving School in like a 1995 Toyota Camry (post-pole incident). 

I hope the drama starts rolling soon...this episode was pretty LAME and reminded me more of dinner time at a retirement community.  

Love,
(A very disappointed yet dedicated RHOBH fan)
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment