Sunday, November 11, 2012

There's a new blogger in town: Little Miss Wade


I am Little Miss Wade, a 22-year-old die hard shopaholic, who wants to share her love for all things fashion.  

A little more about me: I love to play tennis, run, CrossFit, relax, wine & dine with friends, & shop, shop, shop. I was born and raised in Ft. Worth, Texas. I just graduated from University of Georgia in May and started working in the retail/fashion industry in Dallas over the summer.  I’m absolutely obsessed with my job and love the friends I’ve made there. 

Obsessions: anything and everything cheetah/leopard/zebra/any sort of animal print, candles, chocolate chip cookie dough, ranch dressing on everything, Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio, flowers (especially pink peonies), lamps, champagne, stationary, Mexican food (bring on those pitchers of margaritas!) bubble baths, fur coats/vests, macaroni and cheese, Sunday brunch, pedicures, naps and did I mention shopping?  

Style:  I like to be glamorous.  However, it is important to be trendy, while always staying true to your own style.  To me, it is all about mixing Forever 21 steals with Neiman Marcus investments.  Madeline, my sister, would describe my style as “Classic, with a tinge of cheetah.”  I thought this was noteworthy. 

Thoughts on accessorizing:  I pile on the accessories.  MUST have on statement earrings or a statement necklace.  I wear big jewelry- my signature Konstantino rings- Hardy/Yurman bracelets stacked up my arm- any big gold bangles & cuffs.   The more jewelry, the better.  Also- anything turquoise.  A statement handbag is what you should carry during the day and a smaller clutch in the evenings.  You’re shoes and handbag don’t have to match, but should coordinate nicely. 

Influenced by: My amazing grandmothers. My late Grand, a beautiful lady, who owned a dress shop in Fort Worth for over 50 years and my fashionable Foo-Foo, who can be spotted in her pink St. John knit suit. 

XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment