Monday, November 12, 2012

Winter Must Haves!


Since we don’t have much of a Fall here in Dallas, there’s no point in talking about it or shopping for it!  It was above 80 degrees everyday last week and tonight it is suppose to freeze!  We are waking up today to 38 degree temps! I think all my Mother’s plants I am plant-sitting are dead.  Sorry about your azaleas, Barbie.  Anyways, I wanted to share a few things that I want have to have for winter:


  J. Crew Bow Coat in Vibrant Fuchsia- Why You Need This: you need a new winter coat- it is 38 degrees out! And with a vibrant color like this, anyone would take a second look at you. So chic and ladylike! 

MICHAEL by Michael Kors Faux-Fur-Collar Poncho- Why You Need This: a great basic poncho and a detachable fur collar.  I love the grey “Pearl” color but if you don’t have a basic camel poncho- this is the must have! 


7 For All Manking Skinny Amber High Gloss Snake-Print Jeans- Why You Need These: Ohhh my! Why don’t you need these? Thanks to my BFF Kirstin S.- these are already in my closet.  They are so fashion forward.  You can dress them up with a blazer and booties for work- or dress them for a night on the town with a leather top and some high-heeled boots! 


The Loft Peplum Hem ¾ Sleeve Sweater - Why You Need This: Because it will go perfect with the jeans above, of course! AND you can pair it with every single pair of pants in your closet.  


Banana Republic Sydney Ruffle Bootie- Why You Need These: Assuming you already have black booties- these gorgeous ones in “Sahara” could really add so many options to your wardrobe.  Wait for BR to send out a promo and get them with % off! 

I hope I have convinced you to add at least one of these items to your shopping list so you can look ultra chic for these chilly temperatures!!!

XOXO

Little Miss Wade

1 comment:

  1. LOVEEEEE that JCREW coat, hoping it's on my body in camel VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete