Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving: Get Your Flu Shot!

Happy Thanksgiving loves!  Unfortunately, I am missing all fun holiday weekend activities (had plans to go to the TCU/UT game today, Thanksgiving dinner Friday night plus my BFF Emmy's bday party) because I have the flu.  I am still running above 101 degree temperature and go between sweating and layering on every piece of clothing I own.  

Note: If you haven't gotten a flu shot yet, please friends, it's a must do. 

BUT, this certainly isn't going to damper my holiday spirit! My favorite Thanksgiving tradition: The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade comes on NBC around 9 am central time and I have a front row seat (via my bed!).  Also- I plan on scoping out all online sales for a big post tomorrow.  There is nothing better than shopping on Black Friday; I love the crowds, the aggression and the excitement to save $!  I've advised all friends (and readers if you live in FW, you too) to bring me any Thanksgiving dinner leftovers.  I have a really cute mask (think: asian tourist afraid to get the bird flu) that I can put on if you want to come over and visit.  

That's all for today little gobblers: get your flu shot and bring me some leftovers!

XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment