Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thank God For Friends and Family (Discount)



I missed out on a really fun weekend trip to the UGA/Auburn game last weekend due to Vertigo.  Has anyone ever had this? Shout out to my BFFS: Sarah, Banks and Marjorie- so sad I missed y’all!

Anyways, I was in need of a major pick me up.  Luckily, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor LOFT, Banana Republic, and GAP were all having their Friends and Family Discount (30% or more off!!!) this weekend. 

I went in strictly looking for sweaters.  I have really been on a mission for large (inexpensive) chunky sweaters.  I need sweaters that I could throw on with pants for work or jeans for weekend wear.

Unfortunately (for my bank account) but fortunately (for my closet)- I came out with SO much more.  Here are my top three picks from my purchases:

Banana Republic Lily Leopard Tablet Case- I didn’t even know this was a tablet case until I saw it online.  I am totally going to ignore that part and use it as a cute envelope clutch! I am pairing it with a black cocktail dress, gorgeous necklace, and pumps for a wedding I am attending Saturday night. 

Banana Republic Textured Sweater Cape (in snow white)- This fits perfectly.  I have tried on several poncho/cape like sweaters this season and this one is truly a dream.  I wore it yesterday and got a million complements! It is a bit of a splurge- but I definitely think it is worth it! 
Gap Studio Sweater- The color selection for this sweater is truly amazing! 10 different colors to choose from- where will you even begin? I picked out the lush green (for my Foo-Foo as I am her personal shopper).  I really don't think you can go wrong here- as they are ultra comfortable! 

LUCKILY for you, I got a little promo in my inbox yesterday from Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy to share for 30% off (and 35% off if you have a BR/Gap/Old Navy card) .
Use: GETSTARTED at checkout.  Online only.

XOXO
Little Miss Wade

P.S- get those booties from Banana Republic I posted on Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Love that cape Morg, it was hard for me to resist that when I went into BR on Sunday! Look forward to seeing you rock that.

    ReplyDelete