Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thoughts on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (RHOBH)

Okay- let's talk RHOBH.

Last week I went to my BFF Natalie's, aka The Investment Boenker, house for dinner and to watch the premiere.  She made some fab tacos and a great salad.  Last night I watched on TIVO after a yummy dinner with my BFF Christal.  I do love to wine and dine.  

If you don't watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills you are missing out on some serious trashy TV entertainment. After the premiere last week, Natalie and I were both a little disappointed.  For one, Camille isn't on the show this season.  She's hot and brings a lot to the table, even if it is her Kelsey Grammer divorce drama.  But, we have faith in our favorite housewives and know they will continue to amaze us with their $25,000 sunglasses, rehab stunts, and plastic surgery parties.  I'm going to go over the first two episodes, because I know you are dying to know my thoughts.

First, let's go over their new tag-lines for the season (and my commentary on each) because it pretty much sums up them up:

Kyle: "I'm born and raised in Beverly Hills; this is my town."
How does that new Maserati drive? I personally thought you should have gotten a Porsche since you named your daughter Porscha.  

Yolanda: "I like to have fun but I don't play games."
You're a foreign model married to a rich guy in Hollywood...you definitely play games.  

Adrienne: "Know your friends, show your enemies the door."
Did your husband show your enemies to the door? Or is that why you got a divorce?

Lisa: "Life isn't all diamonds and rosé but it should be."
All I have to say is: Amen.

Taylor: "I fought too hard for this zip-code to go home now."
You, my friend, seriously need a cheeseburger before you break in half.  

Kim: "Life is a journey and I'm finding myself everyday."
Honey, that is what everyone who goes to rehab says. Be original. 

Brandi: "Money doesn't give you class, it just gives you money."
And Brandi with an "i", you are living proof.  

Additional thoughts:

  • Is Kim really sober?  She's definitely not acting like it.  My dad's golfing buddy used to date her, I have to get the deets.  
  • Lisa's new house is very modern and cool.  I love it.  Especially because that other thing was so gaudy.  (Almost as gaudy as her pepto-bismal pink Birkin.)
  • I feel like we are constantly celebrating something at Villa Blanca.  Will you please go to another venue? You live in Beverly Hills for God's sake.
  • The second episode was practically all about Porscha's birthday party and it looked more like the TX State Fair than a children's birthday party in the 90210.  
What did you think of the madness?

XOXO
Little Miss Wade



2 comments:

  1. This my friend is hilarious! I look forward to these recaps weekly...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't watch the show, but just stumbled across this article: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-yolanda-h-foster-bullies-skinny-model-daughter-keep-dieting-20121311

    seems like great people!!! NAWT

    ReplyDelete