Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Restaurant Review: Max's Wine Dive

Sooooooo, anyone been to Max's Wine Dive? I have twice in the last week.  I LOVE it.  A week ago Sunday my bestie Missy and I headed there for a casual Sunday evening dinner.  This place is anything but casual.  Their tag line is, "Fried Chicken and Champagne...why the hell not?!?" and there is no truer statement.  The fried chicken is so freaking amazing you don't even need gravy or ranch (which is HUGE in my book because I am a major ranch addict!).  Also, the chicken fried brussels sprouts are delectable.  Their french fries need work. I am not a fan of those.  The mac n cheese is your average truffle oil mac n cheese, so definitely get that too.  Drink the Prosecco, order the fried chicken, and stay there all night friends, it's a wine dive!  I went there last Thursday night, as well, with a huge group of girls.  It is so hilarious that we could get all dolled up to literally PIG OUT.  I've heard this is a chain restaurant so check out the San Antonio, Houston and Austin locations as well.  Not convinced yet? See the photo below...
image via Kevin Marple (D Magazine)
Get to Eating...this place is FAB!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment