Monday, December 3, 2012

What I Want For Christmas: Episode 1

Happy Monday! This is Episode 1 in this week long series of What I Want For Christmas.  Every smart girl makes a master Christmas list.  It's just like what you do.  Make a list, check it twice (just like Santa) and then send it to everyone who will be buying you big gifts (ex: Mom, Dad, grandparents, aunt and uncles, sisters, boyfriends, etc.).  You are lucky enough that I am going to share with you my Christmas list- and boy it is a list.  I think, this year, it's longer than my senior year final project. I just cannot wait (call me impatient, I dare you!) till Christmas to have some of these items.  See below...

Belle Sigerson Morrison Beige Suede Tryla Pumps- OMG LUST!!! Would spice up any old black dress! 
Margaret Elizabeth Labradorite Teardrop Bangles- my BFF The Investment Boenker showed me these- and I just  about died! L-O-V-E. 
Hadleigh's Audrey Smoking Slipper in leopard- every person in the world deserves a pair of Hadleigh's.  In fact, I wish people were receiving these chic flats when in-need instead of those god-awful Tom's. 
YSL Four-Stone Arty Ring- the blogosphere has been blowin up about these arty rings, but I think that the 4 stone one is just the coolest.  A perfect stocking stuffer! 

Burberry Reversible Modal Cardigan is like the cutest thing ever. I gave it to my sister for her birthday, but now I want one too! BTW- it's reversible: black chic on one side and the bold Burberry print on the other! 




Tory Burch Patent Leather Miller Sandal in Island Turquoise- the color "island turquoise" is already SO appealing- and in our favorite classic TB sandal.  HOW can you say no? 

Make your list friends! I am already done with my Christmas shopping- you better hope your gift buyer's haven't started!!!

XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I got 1 from my girls group for my birthday and LOOOOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete