Friday, December 7, 2012

What I Want For Chistmas: Episode 5

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone is excited about this weekend as I am.  I am so ready to put the finishing touches on my new apartment and go out with friends! TGIF! 

Today is the grand finale of my series: What I Want For Christmas! I hope it has helped everyone make the best Christmas list ever!!!


Moncler Quilted Puffer Vest in Fuchsia- ah, the color alone makes me lust for it.  This puffer vest with some yoga pants is the perfect weekend uniform!

Kate Spade New York "Say the Word" Flutes- need some great champagne flutes for the apt. and these would compliment my Tracy Reese dessert plates perfectly!

Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Lace 30-piece Thong set- If this isn't the perfect Christmas gift, I don't know what is! Clean out your panty drawer, you are getting 30 new pairs!
Christian Louboutin Book- The essential coffee table book.  May your soles be red and your life filled with Loubi love!
Tibi Willa Crepe Easy Top and Willa Crepe Skinny Pant- pink on pink. Need I say more?

Merry Christmas Shopping!!!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment