Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Want For Christmas: Episode 3

Did you dream about what was going to be on today's post last night??? If not, you need to start thinking more in terms of WWMW (What Would Morgan Want).  Here goes today's Christmas list...

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Flap Satchel Bag in pink- A gorgeous pink leather designer handbag.  Every fashionista needs one of these! 
Hive & Honey Two Tone Multi Chain Necklace- this is a great stocking stuffer- and only $38! 
Neiman Marcus Marseilles Flutes- these would look so fab with my new Altruzza shaker and cocktail glasses on my Altruzza tray! 
Anthropologie Ascot Bow Scarf- I can't think of a single friend who wouldn't wear this.  All ages and all styles would LOVE this cute scarf.  
Sam Edelman Salina Calf Hair Bootie- A lucky girl on this Santa's list will receive these on the 25th! They are so fun and the perfect height for either work or going out!!!
Otte Nancy Colorblock Sweater- this sweater gives a great nautical fun vibe, yet remains comfy enough to be loungewear.  But, I am thinking I would def pair with some black leggings and booties for work! 
Old Navy Women's Cropped Wool-Blend Mock Neck Coat in Plum It-  I am loving this cropped coat.  EVERY TCU girl needs to get this! Would be perfect for the bowl game! 
Loeffler Randall Mini Convertible Crossbody in Mini Lynx-  the perfect Winter crossbody! I want this to carry NOW!!!  

I hope you are busy making that list!!!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

2 comments:

  1. Bought those champagne flutes for myself today! They are Horchow's deal of the day today and are only $40 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thanks Jordan! I am ordering for myself right this very instant!

    ReplyDelete