Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Z Gallerie Love

If you've been to my new pad- you've quickly realized it looks as though Z Gallerie threw up in it.  If it isn't from Z Gallerie, its by West Elm or Crate & Barrel; all essential shops for decorating a new place.

My love for Z Gallerie must be hereditary- my parents adore that place and have always bought me little tokens from there.  Today's post includes lots of goodies that I picked up for my new apt or items that are still on my wish list.  I promise to post pics of the apt soon, I am still working on the bedroom.  In addition to these ideas, Z Gallerie has lots of gifty items for everyone on your list!
 

(items right to left)
Andhra Frame (on sale: $27.89) looks so cute on my counter!
Atlas Pillar Holder ($29.95)  so neat! #want
Mira Collection- Gold (on sale: $7.99, $19.99)
Lazo Throw- Aquamarine ($59.95) most comfy thing ever
Hyacinth Counter Stool ($119) look AH-MAZING at my bar!!!
Accolade Vase ($229.95) I have an older version, looks great next to my couch
Largo Rectangle Tray- Peacock ($39.95) I am obsessed with turquoise #confession
Andora Pillow- Natural ($89.95) neutral. love it. 

It's time to DECORATE!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade


1 comment: