Thursday, December 20, 2012

LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS! TODAY is the deadline!!!

If you're just short a few gifts and don't know where/what to buy- today is your lucky day!

Kate Spade- you have until 4 pm eastern TODAY to order for delivery before Christmas.  My picks:
Neiman Marcus- you have until the 21st for FREE rush shipping, just enter NMQUICK in the promotions box! My picks:
J Crew- you have until 12 pm eastern TODAY to order for delivery before Christmas.  Use code CELEBRATE for 30% off.  Free shipping on orders over $100.  My picks:
Lululemon athletica- you have until 12 pm eastern TODAY to order for delivery before Christmas. My picks:
Henri Bendel- you have until 12 pm eastern TODAY to order.  Must use $10 overnight shipping! My picks:
West Elm- you have until 12 pm pacific TODAY to order for free standard shipping by Christmas.  My picks:
Z Gallerie- you have until 10 am pacific TODAY to order for standard plus shipping by Christmas.  See my picks in a previous post!


GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment:

  1. Erin Fetherston Fit and Flare is a MUST! Just got it in my personal order :)

    ReplyDelete