Monday, December 24, 2012

10 Trends We Can't Wait to Wear in 2013

My favorite magazine (besides Vogue of course) is Lucky.  I have been reading it loyally, every single month since they began publishing in 2000.  Lucky is called "the ultimate shopping guide" and is written in a "voice of a friend in the know." 

One of my favorite characteristics of their magazine is actually their online website that has many special features such as additional shopping tips, fashion advice and current trend information! 

They recently ran a "10 Trends We Can't Wait to Wear in 2013" article and I wanted to share plus add my spin on the trends:

1. Bold Stripes: anything with stripes. From t-shirts to evening gowns
2. Romantic Ruffles: this trend is here to stay. Ruffle everything!
3. The Smoking Jacket- another trend that is here to stay. Embrace it!!!
4. Fancy Flats- the only excuse to wear flats!
5. The Drop-Waist Dress- must find a flattering way to wear this
6. Crazy Shades- not sure how I feel about this one. Still love my classic Ray Ban aviators!
7. Chokers- all over the Spring runways. Big and Bold my friends!!!
8. Bright Leather- leather is THE fabric of our lives!
9. Leather/Lace combo- this is so sexy. LOVE it. 
10. Baggy Bermudas- I don't like this one. I HATE bermudas. I've never seen them worn well. If you have some, take them to Goodwill NOW! (Sorry, Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment