Monday, December 10, 2012

New Monday Special: Look and Cocktail of the Week

Good Monday Morning to Everyone!

Today marks a special new series I will be doing every Monday: Look and Cocktail of the Week! I got the idea from my BFF Lauren when I was asking her fashionista advice on what to blog about next.  Why not combine my two favorite things in the world: fashion and cocktails?!?

Look of the Week:



Cocktail of the Week:

"The Morgan Wade"
image via google
If you went to Georgia, you heard me order this drink a million times.  A vodka tonic with a splash of cranberry and a lime.  It's simple. It's easy.  It's the best thing you've ever tasted.
(substitute soda for tonic for you health freaks)


Happy Shopping and Drinking!!!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade


By the way, because of last week's series, I wasn't able to give the usual RHOBH recap, and I heard a lot of complaints.  I won't let it happen again, friends.  I am glad it is so popular! I will be back tomorrow with the recap from last week and tonight's episode! 

1 comment: