Tuesday, December 11, 2012

WHAT IS THE BIG SECRET? RHOBH Recap

The "big secret" that Brandi took it upon herself to divulge to the housewives is a mystery to everyone, including yours truly.  At first it was so obvious to me, the big D (divorce that is).  But, once they started mentioning the family and kids a bunch of times, I don't believe that's what it is.  I heard rumors that is has something to do with Adrienne using a surrogate with her kids or something, but that's not a big deal, Camille did it too.  Click on over to WetPaint to see what they have to say.  

Some other highlights and thoughts from the last two episodes:
  • I actually cringe at the thought or sight of Brandi.  Why is she so terrible? SO tragically trashy.
  • Are these girls ever embarrassed out in public?  When the f bomb is flying and everyone's screaming at the top of their lungs at some high end restaurant in Ojai, I get second hand embarrassment from my own living room.
  • Brandi: I don't think anyone on the show is kidding you so you can stop asking that question. 
  • When Taylor said, "I kinda think that Kim went from one degree of wacky to another degree of wacky" the whole world realized that was the smartest statement to ever come out of her mouth.
  • YOlanda talking about the baby lamb cells injected into her body completely grossed me out. #whattheheckdotheydoinLA
  • The dress that Adrienne wears to her little cookout looks like bad trashy Fredericks of Hollywood lingerie.  The makeup, those silver hoops, the lipstick, it's all reason enough for Paul to divorce her.
  • Paul's back doesn't need a weed wacker, it needs a riding lawnmower.  It is the hairiest, most disgusting thing I've ever seen.  I'd never let a plastic surgeon who wasn't a total babe give me botox. Just sayin'.
  • Dimitri (Camille's boyfriend) got a perm.  A bad perm.  
  • Darin (Brandi's date) looks like a used car salesman.  Cheesy. Cheesy. Cheesy.  
  • Lisa actually cares about her husband, Ken, which is cute.  Adrienne could have taken a lesson from her.  Looks like she's a day late and a buck short.  (Well probably now a lot of bucks short.)
Until next (dramatic) Monday night...
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment