Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winesday Wednesday's Competition

Has all the family time driven you to drink yet?

We had our big family Christmas Sunday- it was a blast.  But a lot of work, okay, I planned the party, but my lovely Mother actually hosted.  Needless-to-say a big glass of wine was well deserved Sunday evening.

Today's post is more of a competition.  And I know YOU are DYING to play!!! I am a white wine drinker (no chardonnay- strictly Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio).  In fact, I am a LOYAL, VERY LOYAL, enthusiast of the lovely Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.  HOWEVER, since I got on this "budget" (why does this word come to mind ALL the time?!?) I can no longer drink $25 bottles of wine (or $85 at restaurants) like water.



SO...that's where you come in.  Post your favorite bottle of white wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio ONLY) under the comments section that is UNDER $15 and I will try ALL of your suggestions.  The winner (who I deem to have the best ((cheap)) wine taste) will win a bottle of wine! 

Happy Winesday Wednesday!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

9 comments:

  1. SO clever, someone might be getting a bottle tomorrow when we do lunch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beringer White Zinfandel (sold at select 7-Eleven's)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more of a red wine drinker as you know but I LOVE sauvignon blanc as well.

    Here is one of my faves under $15: 2011 Geyser Peak California Sauvignon Blanc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Due to my fixation with cupcakes... Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc. Always on sale at Kroger and available at Trader Joe's too! Perfect for the girl on the budget (AKA ME)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tastes Delicious with a red velvet cupcake too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santi sortesele Pinot grigio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the WORST post to read when you're hungover. I'm also not helpful, I don't drink white wine. I'm a red girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc is always a winner in my books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay wadeo...i like kris pinot grigio and veramonte sauvignon blanc is pretty good as well

    ReplyDelete