Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday Randoms

Thursday has been my favorite day of the week since I went to college.  Why, you ask?

Well, at Georgia it was easily the biggest party night of the week.  Now, although I don't do much weekday partying (well sometimes) Thursday is still my fav day of the week.  Only because it's only 1 day away from Friday! Everyone knows that anticipation is always better than the real thing anyway.

I missed my Bachelor recap this week and here's why: the 2 night series really threw me off.  I wanted to tivo them and watch them both Tuesday but after 3 hours of the Bachelor, I was dunzo and literally passed out in the middle of the group date.  Sorry blogging friends, sometimes sleep > The Bachelor.

Really, the only thing you missed was Mt. Tierra erupting like a freaking volcano.  She is a natural disaster, and thats the only way I know how to describe her.  She was trending on Twitter Monday night and not because she's America's favorite.

This morning I volunteered and served breakfast at The Bridge- for you Dallas folks- this is a amazing organization to be a part of.  In January alone they served 47,000 meals to the Dallas homeless.  They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner to anyone who shows up.  I encourage all of you to get involved at the The Bridge, really awesome people run it and the people we serve are VERY grateful and positive.

Back to The Bachelor- and I'm not talking about this season.  Remember Jef (with 1 F) he slept over on a good friend's little sister's couch at SMU Tuesday night.  Quite the shacker.  I guess him and Emily really are on the outs if hes praying on college girls.  

I've done quite a bit of shopping this week. The ShopBop sale was too good to pass up.  I bought these Yosi Samra flats because my BFFs Kayley and MK rave about them.  I snagged this dress in red and in white by Alice + Olivia (only plum left!) because I wasn't sure what color I would like best. Also ordered this dress because I loved the color, style and easy-ness.  This little number from ASOS- what a steal! Had to have it.  

Any big plans for the weekends friends? We are celebrating a BFF's Birthday tomorrow night at Vino 100 (a Dallas wine bar) and PrimeBar for dinner. Saturday will be spent lounging. Sunday are the Grammy's #SOEXCITED!

That's all for today!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

 

No comments:

Post a Comment