Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oscars Red Carpet!

This year's fashion at The Academy Awards was absolutely the best I've seen in years.  I thought almost everyone looked perfect!  
(Except Kristen Stewart who needs to lay off the painkillers and Renee Zellweger who needs to plan her next eye surgery outside of Awards season.)

Jennifer Lawrence (best actress) wearing a blush Dior Haute Couture gown- hands down my favorite actress in Hollywood right now.  Why? Because I love her red carpet style. The long Chopard necklace draped down her back in beyond glam.  
Naomi Watts wearing a shimmery Armani Prive gown.  Love this structure and shape.  She is so beautiful!
We all know Jennifer Garner is a winner because she goes home with Ben Affleck. She is also winning on this custom Gucci dress!
Salma Hayek (in Alexander McQueen) looks like a shih tzu.  #hairproblems
Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton.  I can't say enough good things about Reese.  I am obsessed with her and this dress.  It is so classic Hollywood and her hair is so gorgeous!
Anne Hathaway in Prada- you probably think by now I am an Anne hater- and I'm not. I just hate her lesbian hair and her terrible fashion sense.  #GetANewStylist
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu is absolutely stunning.  I want this in my closet right now.
Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta.  WOW! #bestdressed

Sad for Awards Season to officially end... but what a season it was!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade 

No comments:

Post a Comment