Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Tierra Show Finale

So since this was the season finale of our favorite television series, The Tierra Show, I figured I would exploit her a little more with my favorite Tierra quotes of the episode...

"I'm not friends with girls who like my boyfriends...I'm not."
Ohhh really, Tierra? That's so unusual, everyone loves girls who love their boyfriends!

"I consider myself a priority."
HA HA HA HA HA
You're not a priority Tierra, you are the ground we all walk on. After all, your name means ground.

"I'm so excited to spend the whole day with Sean.  However, you know being attacked by bugs... the sweatiness... and my makeup dripping off... like that's not fun or cool."
We get it, your a pessimist, but wanna try and fool us by saying something positive, uh, for once?

"I just definitely thought if I was to get a one-on-one it would be something like...because I love boating...and I love being on the water... I definitely thought it would be something like that."
Oh, Tierra...did you want to plan this date? Are you the Bachelor? Nope.  Didn't think so.

"He bought me the most incredible things any guy could buy on the first date."
You are in St. Croix and shells aren't expensive, nor impressive.

"I'm like the happiest girl ever!!!"
This is like watching a train wreck.  I can't stop watching or laughing at the dumbest girl in America.

"It's difficult because I feel like... no matter how hard I try... like to be who I am to the other girls they don't want to accept it and I think it's because they've been like kinda pissed off since I got the first rose."
Tierra, no ones pissed off because you got the first rose.  That was based off your looks.  Everyone is pissed off because you are a crazy psycho who is still on this darn show.

"These girls aren't going to be around for much longer."
JOKES ON YOU!

"Girls are jealous. Men love me."
Good luck luring any men in America in now.  I understand why your previous boyfriend died.  I'd want to die after dating you, too.

"I know that in my own skin, I'm not rude."
You aren't just rude Tierra.  That's just the nicest adjective there is to describe you.

"I can't control my eyebrow.  I cannot control my eyebrow.  I can't control what's on my face 24/7."
Tierra? Who controls your face? Do you have like air traffic controllers controlling that for you? Can I get their contact number? I'd love to discuss this further.

"I'm not perfect.  Get over it."
Ah, SHUCKS! You aren't perfect.  News to us!

"I'm just so sensitive...I have such a big heart..."
You have a heart?!?

"I can't believe he did this to me... I hope the girls got what they wanted... He doesn't want me here... I told myself going in here, no one will take my sparkle away... I'm not letting that happen."
You, your sparkle, and your drama is gone.  America is beyond relieved.  We might miss your antics, but we aren't going to miss you nor your sparkle.

SEE YA NEVER TIERRA!!! Enjoy your ride in that blue minivan...  
XOXO
Little Miss Wade



No comments:

Post a Comment