Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Best Candle?

If you are anything like me, you love a good candle.  One that smells amazing and the aroma just fills up the entire room! For years I've been loyal to Anthropologie candles.  Yes, I know they carry a ton of different candles, but in my mind they all smell the same. It's like I've thought that that store was the only place to buy candles in the entire world!  

I happened to literally run into a Nest stand at NM the either day and in an effort to cover up the fact that I had run into the fixture #textingandwalking I picked up a candle.  Once I smelled it, I was hooked. The most amazing brand of candles, to my knowledge.  Of course, I am always open to new suggestions!


Currently burning: Nest One O'Clock


What is your favorite candle? 
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment: