Friday, January 25, 2013

GUEST POST: Meg from Tasteful {ness}

SOOOOO excited to have one of my new Dallas besties as the star of Little Miss Wade today.  Meg from Tasteful {ness} is here to discuss some trends that she is dying to start rockin' in the Big D! Tasteful {ness} is an amazing blog- it is never the same thing twice and always exciting and refreshing.  Check out her post here when she made us the most delicious stuffed bell peppers for dinner, check out that salad too, courtesy of yours truly! Now, onto the moment you've all been waiting for...Meg's guest post! 


TGIF (Trends & Good (looks) In Fashion)

First off, I want to thank Miss Morgan for letting me guest post on her blog today. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Little Miss Wade via real life then let me assure you, she's fabulous. You're reading great material here. Keep up the amazing work Morgan!

Now on to an equally important topic, it's Friday! TGIF. If you’re anything like me and excused yourself from the office on Monday then you'll understand my following statement. Four-day weeks are beyond wonderful. Almost as good as finding a good sale. Am I right? I think so. You're not here to disagree so you'll just have to go with it. I'm going to assume that if you're reading LMW then you have some interest in fashion. First thing to know of guest posting: know.your.audience. So I am here today to share with you a few things I have been eyeing lately.

After my trip to NYC this past weekend (one word: fantastic), I saw a few trends/styles that I am seriously missing out on and some that I have started to branch out to try. A big one being leather items (cue Morgan's jaw hitting the floor). I have just never been one to purchase leather. I have one tan leather jacket in my closet and hardly ever wear it. What is wrong with me? Time to change that one. Here are a few more trends I've wanted to try (or have taken baby steps towards):

The large brim hat--- not sure I can pull this look off but I am willing to try



The accented collared shirt--- maybe if it was leather I would be hitting two birds with one stone?!



Infinity scarves--- this is something that I am very much on board with. I have one and wear it all year long.


Last but not least, patterned pants. This is something I’ve been eyeing for a while and after seeing it all over NYC I think it’s time I take the plunge. 



images via

Do y'all have any trends you've wanted to try but are hesitant to jump on the bandwagon? Feel free to share!

Thanks again Morgan for letting me stop by! Enjoy to your weekend!

xx, MEB

No comments:

Post a Comment