Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bedding Woes

I am still in the midst of decorating the new pad.  The living room/kitchen/bathroom are all lookin' good!  I still pick up random things here and there and will never be completely done, it's all about the journey, not the destination, duh!

Now, for my bedding.  This is a MAJOR ISSUE.  I'm SICK SICK SICK of the Anthropologie look.  Good lord, I've had 2983712893 quilts from there.  But, that's the easy go to thing.  

Then there's West Elm.  Still giving me that Anthro vibe..

Z Gallerie is just a little too plain for my liking.  Also a similar, yet more contemporary vibe.

I love Serena and Lily, but didn't find anything there tugging at me.  

I've checked out the basics: Homegoods, Bed Bath and Beyond, Dillards, Macy's, etc.  No luck. I am one picky biatch. 

Right now, I am rocking a white duvet cover.  I could just keep that and dress it up with some cute pillows.  I am ordering some fashion-y prints to frame for the walls.  I already have a huge Audrey Hepburn painting above my bed, obviously.  And a mirror hanging.  I want to keep it simple, yet make a statement...

Any ideas decorator friends?!? #HELP
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment: