Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Style Resolutions

Resolutions aren't my fav thing ever.  I am pretty much against them actually, but I can do just about anything in the name of fashion.  I've seen a couple of different lists floatin' around the bloggin' world and I wanted to make some of my own style resolutions for 2013:
  1. Embrace Leather.  Some of you who see me everyday may ask: Is this even possible for you? I do love leather. Leather EVERYTHING.  Sue me. 
  2. Get rid of that crap in my closet that I don't want to wear today.  I need to visit consignment shops and make a little dough on last season's remains.
  3. Plan Outfits with my calendar. Sometimes I buy a ton of new clothes and wear them all within the week. I need to plan better!
  4. BUY MORE JEWELRY.  Statement, costume, designer, I need more and more and more of it.  
  5. Fill up my closet with Equipment blouses.  Basically the 9-6 uniform.  They are pricey, but you know so is Veuve. I'll get over it. 
Warm weather leather- Spring 13 NY FW- via Getty Images
This would be how I would act trying to clean out my closet- image via
I wish this was my desk to plan fabulous outfits- image via Inslee
MORE JEWELRY, please! image via
Wear Equipment everyday, everystyle, everywhere, image via



Speaking of Veuve, hand me a bottle and let's toast to our 2013 Style Resolutions!

XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment