Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Bag Lady searches for what's HOT

I can be kinda a bag lady
Ok, I am definitely a bag lady
I just love handbags
I think it's in my genes
Yes Barbie (that's my mom) I blame you.

I am currently searching for the next BIG "IT" bag.
Like, what's going to be SO popular next?
What's on trend for fall? 
You gotta be ahead of the game...

Celine- turning from trendy to classic. The luggage is here to stay!
Chanel- always classic, the older the better
Balenciaga- Maybe the return of gold hardwear will be popular?
 Saint Lauren- I think they are about to make a fabulous new bag. Droppin the Y and makin' moves
Phillip Lim-  love the Pashli bag
Givenchy- Antigona is drop dead gorgeous.
Valentino- will the studs continue to be a success?
Fendi- I rock my blue python Peek a boo, but is the 2Jours the next big thing?
Prada- the Saffiano is as popular as air these days...

More importantly, what do YOU think is going to be the next hottest bag?
I'd love to hear your thoughts!
As always, we take a cue from the Bag Snob... 

Show me what's hot!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade
 

No comments:

Post a Comment