Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Little Miss Wade Hits NYC

An amazing trip to NYC...and lucky for you I'm going to give a full recap!

Wednesday night dinner at Stanton Social
What to order: French Onion Soup Dumplings
What I wore: 7 For All Mankind Snake Print Jeans (seen on blog here)
Vince Tee
Brown wrap (old)
Chanel pumps 
Thursday Shopping and MoMA with my bestie Missy
Lunch at Bryant Park Cafe
What I wore: Prabal Gurung for Target Shirt Dress (sold out)
White J Brand skinnies 
Tory Sandals (similar here)
Celine handbag
(before) Thursday night dinner at Marble Lane in The Dream Hotel
*FAV Restaurant in NYC*
What to order: (grilled) Calamari, Mac n Cheese, Pepper crusted steak and 3x creamed potatoes
What I wore: Joie Tie Up Top
Joie Floral Print Pants
Jimmy Choo Tangerine Sandals  
Tory Burch necklace (old)
Chanel handbag
 
Friday Night dinner at the Hurricane Club
What to Order: The Watermelon (above!), Coconut Shrimp and Duck Potstickers
(Hello to my BFF Lauren!)
What I wore (not pictured): Black Tank (old)
Alice + Olivia Leopard Pants (on the blog here)
Tory Burch Wedges (old)
Black Theory Blazer

Saturday Cinco de Mayo Celebrations at Tortilla Flats
What to Order: Margaritas (this is a little taco shop!)
What I wore: Yumi Kim Dress
Jimmy Choo Nude Wedges
Saturday night continuing Cinco de Mayo at Pulqueria
What to order: Queso Fundido
What I wore: Tibi tank (similar here)
DVF Confetti Blazer (seen on the blog here)
J Brand Dark Blue Skinnies 
Tory Burch Wedges (old)
These are my best friends in NYC
I had the best weekend ever
CHEERS
Hope you enjoyed the recap, stay tuned tomorrow I will show you my $hopping finds!

I heart NYC,
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment: