Friday, May 17, 2013

Lucite Jewelry

My BFF Amy is hot to trot on the Lucite jewelry trend
She's dying for me to help her find just the right touch of Lucite
Here I am today with my top picks!

Top Runner:  
Alexis Bittar- He makes incredible jewelry and most of it is based off Lucite.  A few of my favorites are below but check out his site here for additional pieces!

Alexis Bittar Ophelia Vine Hoop Earrings
Alexis Bittar Ophelia Vine Cuff Bracelet








 Next Pick:
BaubleBar- Never disappoints.  This bib is a beauty!
Gold Galactic Gem Bib

 Bangle Love:
Several designers' bangles flattered me with their Lucite Endeavors!
C. Wonder Gold Wrapped Lucite Bangle
Juicy Couture Malibu Girl Skinny Lucite Bangle


 What piece of Lucite are you lusting after?

May I be the Lucite Queen?
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment