Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 Things Under $100

It's budget crunch time friends
and that means one thing:
I'm lookin for a good deal
Here's 10 things I want under $100:
Kate Spade iPhone 5 Case- I guess I need to upgrade my iPhone in order to get this adorable case! $40
Anthropologie Brightblock Shift Dress- An adorable mix of colors, the perfect Spring shift! $29.95
BaubleBar Mint Cabochon Antoinette Drops-I love the statement earrings. Always! $26
Madewell Sandals- Similar to the ones from yesterday's post, love the white/brown contrast $59.50
C. Wonder Kiss The Cook Cheese Board- I'm the cook, kiss me! $38
Kate Spade Saturday Shell- Love the pattern! Would be perfect with LWS (little white shorts!) $80
Hat Attack Straw Fedora- On major sale, the bright orange ribbon steals the show! $69
Fresh Seaberry Body Cream- Ohh, seaberry, get at me! $28.50
Aztec Print Scarf- Would love adorable used as a coverup! $26
French Connection ZigZag Shorts-I love how slouchy and comfortable these look $88

Stay tuned, tomorrow is the splurge-worthy version!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment