Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July Wish List

I really wish I didn't have such good taste
My financial advisor and I would be on much better terms.

However, I don't.
I don't wear ugly clothes and I most certainly do not wear ugly accessories.
Sorry I am not sorry.

Here are a few items on my wish list...most of which are just that
*Wishes*

Oscar de la Renta Cabochon Drop Clip Earrings- I received the fuchsia pair as a gift, but am dying over the black/white!
ML Monique Lhuilier One Shoulder Trumpet Gown- Also, need somewhere to wear this

Tom Ford Natalia Large Patchwork Calf Hair Bag- A simply gorgeous bag. Totally as potential to be the next "IT" handbag!
Tom Binns Crystal Necklace- So fun and playful. It would dress up any LBD!
Valentino Rockstud Block Heel- The studs are here to stay and I don't care, I LOVE IT! 

We all need something to wish for, right?
XOXO
Little Miss Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment