Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Instagram's Latest Sensation: Alonso Mateo

So, has anyone heard of this adorable 5-year old boy who's become a total Instagram sensation?

Meet Alonso Mateo
Famous (not because of his famous parents or extreme genes) but because he has become a trendsetter.
Ya, this 5 year old, is now a style icon.  
He has been photographed in his little mini suits that are perfectly tailored, with his hand in his pocket and sporting his famous haircut all around the globe.
And now the entire world is taking note.  
He is making my heart melt and I just wish I could order him up on my paypal account 
(or better yet a 6'5 version of himself!)
 All images via The Cut.  
For the entire slideshow of Mateo visit The Cut here!


Show me something better than a 5 year old in Gucci!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment: