Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's

Have you ever seen those whitty napkins and/or sytrofoam cups that read:

I mean ain't that the truth?
No one wants to keel over in an aisle of Wal Mart buying ramen noodles
I'd rather die in the midst of the shoe salon at Northpark Neiman's
(which is wear I usually gasp for air anyways trying on boxes and boxes of shoes!)

Which brings me to my next point...

Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf's 

 A documentary about 
"...the designers, buyers, window dressers and famous customers who make it [Bergdorf's] a destination."

Have you seen it?
Let me introduce you to my college BFF's new movie review blog: 

She's one of those people who is always quoting, talking about or watching movies.  
A true movie buff. She knows her stuff.  Subscribe here!

I am not much of a movie girl, but when she posted this about Scatter My Ashes I was so excited to read.
It is truly an amazing summary that makes you want to RUN to the theater to see.

After all, when I die, please scatter my ashes at Bergdorf's.

I imagine heaven is a lot like Bergdorf''s...floor 2 to be exact!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

(buy the cups here)
(poster via)
(Audrey's blog here)

No comments:

Post a Comment