Monday, July 1, 2013

Little Miss Wade: MIA

Hello Lovers!
Sorry that Little Miss Wade was MIA last Thursday and Friday.
It was my best friend Hannah's birthday week
{why yes, she gets a week!}
And we started the celebrations last Saturday and haven't stopped partyin' since!

It's going to be a short week for me- 
I'm in the office for 2 days then heading to Wine Country for a little R & R.

5 Things you need to know about:
  •  I made baked Zucchini fries last week. HOLY MOLY. These are to die for. (For the recipe check back tomorrow!) Next time I'm going to make homemade Marinara for dipping. Of course I had homemade ranch on hand! 
  • Jessica Simpson and her fiance (who is that again?) had their second baby. The name is Ace Knute Johnson (What the heck is Knute? I guess it's better than North...)
  • Paula Deen is in deep deep doodoo.  Keep. Your. Mouth. Shut.
  • Stein's Bakery- The oldest bakery in Dallas. Their cakes are to-die-for.  We had two for Hannah's birthday: a chocolate with vanilla butter cream icing and a strawberry with strawberry butter cream icing!













    Keep the Party Goin'
    XOXO
    Little Miss Wade 

No comments:

Post a Comment