Thursday, July 18, 2013

Spotlight on: Devon Leigh

To know me is to know I love jewelry.
Nothing small or dainty, but big, big, big statement pieces.

There's one designer that is taking my love for big statement pieces to a whole new level:
Devon Leigh

I haven't ever worn my Devon Leigh pieces and not gotten compliments!
Below are some of my favorite items right now:

Red Howlite Drop Earrings- $295

Golden Ball Necklace- $850
Turquoise Teardrop Earrings- $295

Devon doesn't just make jewelry that is edgy, trendy, and unique...she is SO much fun.
I met her a few days ago and she is like THE BOMB.

View her collection at Neiman Marcus here and watch out for a trunk show coming to your nearest NM store this fall! 


Put her on your radar, she is going to be BIG!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment