Friday, July 19, 2013

On the search: Sophisticated LBD

I could literally look at little black dresses (LBD) everyday for the rest of my life.  
There is something so intriguing (or not intriguing) on each and everyone.
Of course, you need more than one. 

A list of LBDs you need:

-Sexy date night LBD
-Effortless work day LBD
-Coverup to tiki bar LBD
-Work to happy hour LBD
-Fashion forward LBD (+ leather!)
-Sophisticated (Knock a presentation at work out out of the park!) LBD

Today, I am on the search for a sophisticated LBD.
And I have to say, this has been a big challenge!
I use ShopStyle a lot when searching for items like this.

(Do you ever use ShopStyle? You can type in anything you are looking for, i.e. "sophisticated black dress" and it searches all online shopping websites for that item!)

I actually used to have the perfect sophisticated LBD from Banana Republic, but I finally admitted to myself the bleach stain (HOW did it get there?!?) on the front was actually not subtle and very noticeable.

I've been on the search all day long (I'm home sick with strep, BOO!) and I haven't found anything good.
Do y'all have any great ideas on places to look???

HELP a sista out!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment