Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Sequin Bomber Jacket AND how to wear it!

It's no lie, I have seriously been buying blazers and jackets left and right.

I think it's because my style has become more sophisticated with age and 
being in the real world instead of that 4 year vacation 
(some people call college)

ANYWAY.
I have started changing up my looks with some of my basic blazers 
(white, black, pink...you know the essentials!)
by draping them nonchalantly among my shoulders, just like in the below pic!

via Ivory Lane, Emily Jackson is SO chic! Visit her blog here!
She isn't the first fashionista to wear a jacket like a cape.
It's actually a 50s or 60s cardigan trend that some old ladies still rock.
Old ladies are cool, so take cue!

OH, and the Sequin Bomber, it is a savvy MUST HAVE! 
It's not too much sequin, because it's just the right amount of bomber.
I love it.
Find this beauty here.


Ladies, don't forget to drape it!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment