Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sunnies

I think the sunglasses girls (and guys for that matter!)
wear really show what kind of style that person has.

I go back and forth between 2 different pairs right now.  

When I'm feeling like a fashionista who needs big shades to match her big heels, big hair and big handbag I sport these:
(of course, Mary Kate Olsen copied me!!!)
 
Mary Kate Olsen wearing Prada Baroque Round Sunglasses in Red, $290 available at Neiman Marcus

When I'm feeling like a rockstar who lays by the pool under a floppy hat and parties all night I rock these:
(Victoria Beckham just recently phoned me for my exact style #...)

Victoria Beckham wearing Ray Ban Aviators, $145 available at Neiman Marcus

What is your favorite pair of Sunnies?
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment:

  1. yessssss how am i just now finding out about this blog? love ya morgs
    rosie

    ReplyDelete