Friday, August 9, 2013

TGIF! Seriously.

This week has been a doozie. Seriously.
I am exhausted and much like my sabbatical from my blog, I am taking a sabbatical from my social life to
rest.

I've never done that. 
But I feel really good about it.

Pajamas, on demand, mac n cheese, red wine, my bestie and I just online shopping, bloggin, trying on all our new NM Last Call scores
 (don't forget to visit before Monday + TAX FREE weekend!)
and taking lots of mirror selfies. 

In other news, I am DYING over Phillip Lim's 3.1 Fall collection in stores now.  
This leopard biker jacket? REALLY. How could I live without this? 
It screams Little Miss Wade!


I can't wait till September 15th when his collaboration with Target hits stores...
I will be there early for this one! 


Have a restful weekend lovers!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment