Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Something I usually don't talk much about...

Designer Jewelry
I know I talk a lot about costume jewelry and my very obvious love for statement pieces but it's about time we had a chat about the timeless pieces! 

{all my personal opinion}

I don't like David Yurman.  Actually, let me take that back. I like David Yurman, however, why does everyone have that same darn ring?
You totally know which one I'm talking about...
HOWEVER, the gold pieces are AMAZING and much more exclusive.
I love exclusive.

David Yurman Cable Wrap Ring, a total David Yurman indulgence! 


Let's take a looksie at John Hardy.
I LOVE John Hardy.  
Their story is so cool and their product is EVEN cooler.
I mean who doesn't love the Naga Collection?
Every piece is handmade in Bali...I think I need a trip to the homeland?

John Hardy Gold Naga Dragon Diamond O-Ring Bracelet- Words don't even begin to describe this...


To complete the big three of the world of designer jewelry we have Konstantino...
I just love the vibe Konstantino gives
A little Grecian with the cross motif
it's SO interesting!

Konstantino Three-Stone Pave Ring- This is the perfect mix of gold and silver. Again, I just LOVE Konstantino! 

Will be back tomorrow...with the intruding 4th love of the jewelry world...


Gold=Investment
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment