Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What's Not to LOVE: J. Crew

The email from J.Crew offering 25% off all purchases 
(with CODE: SPRINGBEST) immediately gave me anxiety...  
I had been waiting for a promotion code for weeks to buy so much stuff I'd been lusting after! 

Here goes my shopping cart 
(yes, I know I am going to have to narrow it down! BUT HOW?!?)

1
2















3
4
5

6













7
8
1: Fan Fringe Necklace in Vibrant Fuschia- You'll never be able to talk me out of a great statement necklace.  This would be so versatile!
2. Pilar Sandals in Neon Coral- A gorgeous color to spice up any old outfit.  I would pair them with white skinnies, a white tee, the necklace above and you have yourself a date!
3. Crystal Color Stone Statement Necklace- Seen here on Little Miss Wade back in March
4. Edie Purse in Vintage Violet- I am really getting into violet this season because I can pair it with all my brights! A great statement bag for summer!!!
5. Schoolboy Blazer in Ivory- A white linen blazer- if you don't have a J. Crew Schoolboy- I suggest you invest.  I am obsessed! #wanteverycolor
6. Scalloped Dress in Bright Poppy- A perfect Summer Sunday church dress with wedges. Also, dress it up with strappy sandals and you have yourself a little cocktail dress!
7. Marled Linen V-Neck Sweater in Lilac- For a chilly beach day or when you've gotten too much sun #I'mpaleandIknowit
8. Embroidered Rope Tunic- Seen here on Little Miss Wade just last Friday.  I ran out of time before leaving for the lake, but it is definitely in my shopping cart now!!!



What am I going to be able to resist...? #NOTHING
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment