Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If you haven't heard about it yet...

This is the greatest self tanner known to man.  
It smells good, it lasts for a week or so, it doesn't stain clothes, and I've actually had people ask if I just got back from a beach vacation after I apply.
YES, it is that good. 
I can't take all the credit for the discovery of a pale-girls fountain of youth, my Mama started wearing this years ago. 
I apply at least once a week after I use an exfloiate and shave my legs.


Little Miss Wade can make you fashionable and tan- HOW ABOUT THAT?!?
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment:

  1. Self-Tanners I also highly recommend St. Tropez if you are looking for a foam. It is AMAZING!!! I have been about every color of orange and can say this is by far my fav and most successful at home tanning product.

    ReplyDelete