Friday, April 19, 2013

It's all about the Coverup!

It's Coverup Time on Little Miss Wade- and boy, do I love me some TUNICS!
Perfect for a post-sun trip the bar, late afternoon windy boat ride, or lunch by the pool...







J. Crew Embroidered Rope Tunic- thanks to my BFF Nat (The Investment Boenker)- she found this lovely tunic for my weekend trip!
Milly Pahala Dotted Maxi Coverup- what a KILLER coverup. Nothing else screams I'm a hot beach girl like a sheer coverup!!!
Trina Turk Aquarius Coverup Tunic- this print- O.M.G. I die. So Amazing! 
Tory Burch Montecito Short Caftan- you can't do a tunic post without Tory Burch!


Off to the lake!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Morgs! And OMGGGG I'm in love with the Trina Turk cover up, that is going to be tough to resist.

    xoxo,
    The Investment Boenker

    ReplyDelete